Carol's Teaching Schedule: January 16 - May 4, 2018
Available for private, semi-private and small group sessions Monday - Saturday.
- 5:30 - 6:30: Small group yoga, limited to eight participants. Prior experience with yoga and instructor permission is required.
- 12:10-12:50: ALL LEVELS YOGA at the OSU Student Union, Rm 450. Perfect for individuals who work on the OSU campus and want a quick noon yoga break!
- 5:30 - 6:20 PM: RELAX & RESTORE YOGA (therapeutic focus), Seretean Wellness Center, Rm S2.
- 12:10-12:50 AM: ALL LEVELS YOGA at the Seretean Wellness Center, Rm S2.
- 5:30 - 6:30: Small group yoga, limited to eight participants. Beginner-friendly, instructor permission is required.
- 5:45 - 6:30: YOGA IN THE GARDEN, OSU Botanical Garden, starts 4/4/2018 - free to the public.
- 11:00-11:45 AM: ALL LEVELS YOGA at the Seretean Wellness Center, Rm S2.
- 12:10-12:50 PM: ALL LEVELS YOGA at the at the OSU Student Union, Rm 450.
FRIDAY & SATURDAY
Available for private, semi-private and small group sessions
ABOUT MY YOGA CLASSES - they are suitable for all levels. No prior experience with yoga is needed. I use elements of mindful hatha yoga, vinyasa flow, and kundalini yoga. In mindful hatha yoga, the focus is on each moment as it unfolds - there is no rushing to the next pose.. just be present! In vinyasa flow, poses are connected with the breath, like a moving meditation. In Kundalini yoga, we use kriyas and breathing exercises to raise energy through the subtle energy body (the chakra system). Kriyas, chanting, and breathing exercises help improve mood by elevating 'the feel good' hormones, oxycitin and prolactin.
- If you are attending classes at the Seretean Wellness Center, Colvin Center or the Student Union, you will need a day pass or an OSU ID. Please visit the OSU Department of Wellness or phone (405) 744-9355 to get more information.